21 August 2009

La Pointe Courte

Another French movie? What's going on, right? Well, I wanted to finish watching all of the main Agnes Varda movies, and now I have, so great. This is her first film and it's about a couple who maybe have some problems. It takes place in a small fishing village that is blighted with BOREDOM. It was difficult to watch this 80-minute movie because it was dull with a capital D. The only good thing about this movie was a series of weird shots that resemble the photo above. Also, as Carmel pointed out, Varda likes for her male actors to have the same haircut she does [see the above dude].

2/5 pizzas

1 comment:

  1. "I think I love you less than I thought I loved you."
    "You think?"
    "Yes."
    "Ok."
    "I think I could love you more than I thought I could love you."
    "Could you?"
    "Yes."
    "Ok."
    "I'm very shallow and empty and I have no ideas and nothing interesting to say. "
    "And I'm exactly the same way."

    ReplyDelete