11 August 2009

The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005)


Okay, I moved to a new coast this week and this severely diminished my movie watching success. For example, I only watched 1 movie since Thursday. Meanwhile, my good pal is rapidly approaching 300 [I am on 267]. Besides spending a lot of time packing, shipping, unpacking, and flying, I also don't have the internet at home yet, so no blogging there. Moving to a city with 1000 coffee shops, however, allows for me to buy 1 cup of coffee and then 1. Blog and 2. Find a job. Only one of those has been successful. Did you know that Seattle is the Hollywood of coffee shops? Instead of submitting a head shot, I need to write cover letters. For coffee.

Anyway, I watched 40-year-old Virgin at the airport, and it was kind of embarrassing hearing the P and F words screeching from your computer into children's ears. Actually, that was funny. The movie, however, wasn't that great. It was very misogynistic and a bit gross. Look at this picture above.

I must agree with my pal, though, in saying there is one scene in the movie that shouldn't be funny but is.



They aren't cats and dogs in the movie, though.

2/5 pizzas

4 comments:

  1. You hate icarly because you hate ladies and the Internet. Don't pretend. Also thanks for mentioning ALL your pals except for me. And since when do you require all movies to have cats and dogs in them? Not all movies can be up and free willy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how I know you are gay?

    Because you have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man but our children's book-blogger-friend beat me to the best jokecomment that could be made here.

    ReplyDelete