04 August 2009

Kramer vs. Kramer (1979)

This is where I watched Kramer vs. Kramer with Sade. We watched a movie about NY in NY. That's so meta, you guys.


This is what we watched on the screen. Fact: French Toast is not the greatest breakfast.

This is my favorite scene in the movie, even though Dustin Hoffman calls his son "A little shit." Problems!

After watching this movie for the third time, and having seen Marathon Man last week, I decided that Dustin Hoffman is my #1 favorite actor. Maybe. Kramer vs. Kramer also stars my #1 favorite actress who share's my birthday [no big deal]. Bascially, this is the best movie. It's incredibly depressing and tense, and the acting is supreme, but none of this is breaking news. You all know this. Sorry this review is so dull.

5/5 pizzas

3 comments:

  1. imagine if Hoffman's character in KvsK is the same man as in Marathon Man. WHAT A GOOD DAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or rather what if you pretend that Dustin Hoffman in this movie was
    instead MY favortie actor, Robert DeNiro. I know, it would have been EVEN better. No but actually imagine what this movie would be like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This fuckin piece of French toast thinks he's somebody, ahh? Heh-heh, you don't even know WHAT you're getting into, you fuckin French toast."

    ReplyDelete