29 August 2009

In the Loop (2009)

Ahem, James Gandolfini is in a movie playing someone named General Miller (High Life). That is enough of a draw for me. It turns out this political satire is pretty dern funny, even though the C word is used way too much [that is to say, more than zero times]. I was laughing a lot during this movie in a theater with 4 other people who did not seem to really think it was funny.

Also, it turns out that the only place from which I know Mimi Kennedy [who did a great job as a bungling senator] is from Dharma and Greg. I hate myself.

4/5 pizzas

2 comments:

  1. she was not a bungling senator she neither bungled nor was she a senator my god did you watch this movie or not nicole?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was Paul rudd in 40 year old virgin I would have a catch phrase to say after you referenced dharma and greg.

    ReplyDelete