26 October 2009

Where the Wild Things Are (2009)

Uh yes hello. We've all been waiting for this movie forever, just like we have been waiting for some other movies. I am pleased to say the wait was worth it, and I actually really really enjoyed this movie. Even though it starred a child [ick, right?], I totally dug this story. While some people thought it was lacking, I really thought WTWTA was gorgeous, fun, and just the right amount of melancholy. Thank you, Spike Jonze, for making this movie and for allowing my two favorite HBO characters to interact with each other.

And yes, I will go on the record and say I don't hate when Karen O sings songs. She's from NJ, after all.

4/5 pizzas

2 comments:

  1. have you thought about your two favorite hbo stars doing it like they probably did in this movie? actually picture this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzzZZZzZZzzZZZZZzzzZzzZZZzzz

    ReplyDelete