25 October 2009

A Clockwork Orange (1971)


How was I ever allowed to graduate adolescence without seeing this flick? That's right, lady and gentleman, I recently watched this incredibly mediocre movie for the first time. I won't write extensively on this at all. Maybe I'll tell you the things I didn't hate about this movie:

1. Suspenders are prevalent among the characters, so cool.
2. A couple scenes take place in a movie theater.
3. When it was over, I didn't have to watch it anymore.

Sorry, Kubrick. Maybe I only like one or two of your movies.

2/5 pizzas

6 comments:

  1. really nc? what about the muuuuusic?! and the language is unique. it may be (just a little) patriarchal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, ws. the music was magnificent, and it is unique. it's just not my cup of tea. don't hate me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this movie sucks, you're right for once. the sex scene isn't even hot*



    *is this too offensive?**
    **[911 joke]

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...
    yeah. That review wasn't worth the cold popcorn I just found.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually i don´t expect most people to like Clockwork Orange or even Kubrick. But pink people posting comments about such a piece of art like we are talking when there is no knowledge or taste at all..ridiculous!!

    ReplyDelete