28 July 2009

Ghostbusters (1984)

I can finally check this off my list of life goals, folks. Now, I wasn't expecting Ghostbusters to be the best movie ever, or even better than mediocre, because it just isn't. What it is is capital F-U-N. It's got slime, Rick Moranis, the stylings of Ray Parker Jr., and the New York Pubic Library. Sometimes I'm a stickler for excellence in a movie, and sometimes I'm a tough critic, but on good days I'm satisfied with just seeing Bill Murray do his thing. This was one of those days.

Just a couple of things -- I was disappointed that none of the heroes were ladies [and only ONE was black]. On a grammatical note, I am a bit confused. 50% of the internet spells Ghost Busters as two words, the other 50% spells it as one. How will I ever figure out the truth?

3/5 pizzas

4 comments:

  1. The internet is so dumb. Everyone knows you spell Goast Buzterz like Goast Buzterz.


    Also, i turn around for three mintues and you have watched 4 movies? Jeez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's actually Ghost Busta Rhymes

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh MAN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UoG-xQ9Lqc

    guess the internet has thought of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are really good at image and video search.

    ReplyDelete