30 November 2009

Guess Who's Back? and Antichrist (2009)

Geez, fellas, I'm sorry I've been away from the internet for over a month [not that you've noticed]. I guess I've been interacting with humans a lot [it's good for my social development?] along with watching a couple of awesome tv shows. Also, Friendsgiving happened, so that was a thing that took a lot of non-blogging time. Excuses, excuses. Here's the deal: I finally broke 400 movies.

Way back in October I saw a little movie called Antichrist. It's directed by a d-bag named Lars Von Trier. He's kind of a big misogynist, yet I still have the urge to watch his movies. Maybe we've all seen Antichrist at this point, and we've all read our friend's post about it, so I won't divulge too much. This movie is about the woods, doin it, misogyny, and the devil. Here is a picture of a place in Vancouver that pretty much looks like where the movie took place [outside of Seattle, P.S.].
2/5? pizzas

2 comments:

  1. It's surprising that this is the first tag with: ohmygodimjustgettingfeelinginmycrotchback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 'm so glad you could come across this site ,
    and we hope to establish good relations with you.
    greetings from me ( Seo Milanisti )
    peninggi badan | obat peninggi badan super cepat | obat peninggi badan

    pelangsing badan | obat pelangsing badan | obat pelangsing badan super cepat

    ReplyDelete